Terms and Conditions
Online Credit Card Payments
- American Express
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to Dangerous Water Adventures LLC. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Dangerous Water Adventures LLC’s. records. Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by Authorize.net (US dollar transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- Dangerous Water Adventures LLC. does not store in any way your credit card details.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. Dangerous Water Adventures LLC. will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure your position with Dangerous Water Adventures LLC. is secured.
- Dangerous Water Adventures LLC. will confirm your payment details via email or text.
By using Dangerous Water Adventures LLC’s online credit card facilities you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The Dangerous Water Adventures LLC. website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Dangerous Water Adventures LLC’s Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at [email protected] or telephone at +1 916-990-4713. Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.